1. Admission is granted on a first cum first basis.
2. The age eligibility of the child is checked as per our age criteria and admission is granted in age appropriate class only.
3. The parent on payment of Rs.500/- gets the admission/information kit, which consists of the Pinnacle High brochures, admission form, extra curricular activity sheet and the fee structure. The amount is non-refundable.
4. The parent is taken for a tour of the school.
5. All the children for admission from Nursery to Senior KG have NO INTERVIEW.
6. There will be no entrance test for Grade 1.
7. Grade 2 to Grade 9 have to take an entrance test. On clearance of the test, admission will be granted.
8. The parents will have to fill in the admission form and the admission will be confirmed on payment of requisite fee.
9. Fees once paid are non – refundable and non-transferable.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
The duly completed application for Admission must be submitted to the office along with the following documents:
1. One certified true copy of the School Reports of the last three years (wherever applicable)
2. Child’s Birth Certificate ( Attested copy )
3. Child’s School Leaving Certificate ( Attested copy )
4. 8 copies of recent passport size photographs of the child.
5. Kindly ensure that the Application for Admission is completed in all respect, so as to facilitate the admission process.
6. Aadhar Card Xerox copy with Original.